VELSCOPE- Advanced Oral Cancer Screening
The Velscope uses a safe blue light and fluorescence technology to show differences between normal and abnormal tissues in the mouth. Looking through a special lens, Dr. Neu and Dr. Froehlke can detect changes several cell layers deep in the early stages that frequently can not be seen by the naked eye.
* Oral cancer kills one person every hour in North America
* Oral cancer has 3 times as many victims as cervical cancer
* If you are over 40, smoke and drink alcohol you are at an increased risk to develop oral cancer
* Nearly half of oral cancer patients are expected to die within 5 years because of a late diagnosis, however when detected early it is 80% to 90% survivable.
* Unfortunately, only 35% of case are diagnosed in the early stages.
Please CALL Today for a complimentary screening